At Advance Vision, our Certified Engineers can integrate and configure your equipment. Our quality control processes will ensure that your equipment is up, running and ready when it arrives at your facility. We will save your staff valuable time, money and allow them to deal with your daily adds, moves and changes. Our purpose built Configuration Center has been designed to offer a range of customized services from server roll-outs to complex infrastructure projects involving data center clusters and storage networks.
Why pre-configure your equipment?
Minimize DOA issues, ensuring your resources are not tied-up waiting for system issues to be fixed before solution implementation.
Focus on implementation of the overall solution rather than integration and testing of systems. Add extra capacity at times when resources are stretched or unavailable and extra skills where there is a gap.
Example of a typical Cisco Configuration
- Cisco 6500 chassis-based switch configuration:
- Load customer-preferred IOS.
- Pre-install all line cards, power on and test.
- Install memory upgrades. Verify supervisor module.
- If required pre-load customer configuration.
- Final check, inventory and test log.
Hardware Configuration, Software upgrades and Installation: Desktops, servers, Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco memory, hard drives, Cisco network cards, Cisco wireless cards, video cards and other peripherals;
- Server hardware build
- Bespoke software setup or image deployment
- Blade hardware build and enclosure integration
- HP EVA integration
- Asset tagging
- Standard O/S and business software load
- Firmware installation
- Rack integration (i.e. PSUs, server install, KVMs, etc)
- Project staging and rollout
Advance Vision’s modular approach to Network Health Check allows you to tailor the offering to address your immediate and future concerns; answering every-day questions such as:
- Why is my network slow and what caused it?
- What or whom is consuming my bandwidth?
- Does my network design meet my corporate-continuity objectives?
- Am I one slowdown away from updating my resume?
- Is my network documentation up to date?
- Is my network optimized to meet today’s application requirements and future technology rollouts?
- Is my network secure from internal and external threats?
- Is my network healthy or is there cause for concern?
The Network Health Check may include the following, but is not limited to these. Check it out:
- A baseline snapshot for future comparison.
- The documentation and audit of existing logical/physical topology.
- The uncovering of anomalies and emerging issues.
- The analysis and review of the current network design and architecture.
- The documentation of areas where additional resources are required.
The results of the network Health Check will be presented to you in the form of reports and recommendations on network changes, upgrades, improvements, etc.
What Benefits you can get from a network health check?
- Visibility of network performance, design and utilization.
- Stability, efficiency and improvement in current network performance.
- Highlighting any issues with the current network architecture and identifying areas for improvement.
- Implementing the right steps in making changes to your network infrastructure.
- Getting an unbiased view and analysis of your network.
- Optimizing your security compliance.
- Reviewing future plans and how they may impact your network.
- Documenting the network architecture for future use.
To consult with an Advance Vision representative regarding your needs, call us now at 9730074350. To request more information or a quote, please contact us by email: email@example.com